• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Rocketry Warehouse (or Proline) Dominator 4 Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRAGON64

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for the Rocketry Warehouse (or Proline) Dominator 4 kit from your build pile. Please PM all offers, to include shipped price and images. Thank you!

The Dominator is very similar shape wise to the Intimidator . You could mod one to clone a Dominator.
years ago Wildman sold them under the umbrella of Performance Rocketry and called it the Dominator 4 as a test run. thats when the profusion black filament wound tubes came out. then after that they were sold under proline rocketry when tim and curits broke up.

If you really want one call of tim and see if he can cut you a set of fins, beyond that everything is the same. I am sure tim has them in his database. or call up curtis at composite warehouse and ask him.

years ago Wildman sold them under the umbrella of Performance Rocketry and called it the Dominator 4 as a test run. thats when the profusion black filament wound tubes came out. then after that they were sold under proline rocketry when tim and curits broke up.

If you really want one call of tim and see if he can cut you a set of fins, beyond that everything is the same. I am sure tim has them in his database. or call up curtis at composite warehouse and ask him.
I maybe wrong at that time didn't Curtis cut out the parts and ship them to WM. For years now WM does everything in house.

Definitely not wildman.

Latest posts

Back