Rocketry Warehouse Black Friday Sale 2013!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If everybody calls, we might be able to get them to change their minds...

:)

calling right now...

Never understand why vendors don't use these sales to move people UP the power range???
They should sell bigger kits....which probably have higher margins anyway....
They would then sell bigger motors.

Sure glad I didn't have to wake up early to see this.....

Last edited:
Can anyone really complain about what is being sold at a discount? The prices are good on what they have chosen to discount for the sale, they don't really need to have a sale.

Nothing that they have on sale appeals to me. No big deal.

Hey doods... don't complain!!! Money off is money off, and the seller doesn't have to do this at all!!

I am definitely interested in a G3 Kit with colored FG!! Can I get it without the finslots?

In about 16 minutes the items in the Black Friday category will be reduced in price as stated. They are there now as a preview

Sales

So no Formula 75?

Bummer, I would buy one if it was discounted...

(hint hint)

:)

Just placed my order!

Formula 75
Formula 38
Parchute Protector
Grab Box
RRC3 Dongle

Just picked up a Formula 38 rocket. I was hoping the 75 would be on sale too, but oh well. I'm looking forward to the 38, I regret missing out on that last year. (Although, I still have to fly the G3 in orange I got last year). Phil L.

My dad and I each picked up an F38. I was able to get a black one, so I am happy. Now I just wonder what color the sticker is on the black. Black on black would be pretty cool!

Thanks my friend. Just bought a Formula 38, two grab bags, and a couple of 24 inch protectors. All for less than a $100 bucks. Can't complain. :)

Back