Quantcast

Rocketry videos, compilations query

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Silverleaf

Reaction score
Howdy,

As someone whom is on a 56k - 24k max diaup up connection - due to living out in the boonies - no dsl or cable available this far out- and whom adores rocketry videos, it takes me forever to d/l them. A 10 meg video takes me 1 hour 35 minutes.

As a scale nut, nothing gets the juices flowing more than seeing Wedge Oldham's Nike Smoke roaring up on 4 m's, or a fine Terrier Sandhawk tearing a hole in the sky.

So I'm wondering if anyone out there whom has d/l alot of the available videos online would be interested in burning me a copy of what they have available.

I would be willing to send the CD-R's and pay for the shipping in such an endeavor. If anyone is interested in helping me, please message me or email me at :

r_silverleaf@yahoo.com

Secondly, does anyone have a copy of the LDRS/Balls video that contains the Down Right Ignorant project ? Which video number is that (15,16) ?. I'm trying to find a copy to purchase online, but have not found a site that tells me what each video has on it so I can buy the right one.

Thanks in advance,

rabidsheeep

Reaction score
couldn't you just have somone with a fiber or cable modem email you the file and you save it to your computer? also if u wanna make videos off it get a $40 dvd burner off newegg.com and u could watch em on tv...

daveyfire

Piled Higher and Deeper
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Down Right Ignorant was at LDRS XI... Earl Cagle's video of that launch has great coverage of that flight, and lots of other cool ones there too (Rocketjunkie, can you comment on your Cloudbuster 110 flight? :D )

gothique_97

Reaction score
rabidsheep, e-mailing a 10 Meg file to someone means them having to download 10 Megs of e-mail. Downloading is downloading whether from the web or e-mail. In fact, friends that send large files to my e-mail account without warning, forcing me to download said large file to get my other mail, usually aren't friends for long.

I have Earl Cagle's LDRS XI video, including the Down Right Ignorant and rocketjunkie's Cloudbuster 110 flight...

Silverleaf

Reaction score
I have Earl Cagle's LDRS XI video, including the Down Right Ignorant and rocketjunkie's Cloudbuster 110 flight...
Ahh..thanks for the info..will search and see what I can find.

Cheers,