Rocketry T-Shirts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

UPscaler

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I recently became an Amazon Merch affiliate, which allows me to sell T-shirts with my designs, as fulfilled by Amazon. Meaning if you are an amazon prime member, they will arrive with Amazon's signature FREE two day shipping. For those that are not members, if you spend $25 you too get free shipping.

I have started putting up rocketry related designs, and figured I'd share them here. I'll be posting more under the brand name "Impulse Tees", which will appear on this link, and as they are posted I can keep this thread update too, if anyone is interested.

They are all $19.99, and I like to think the designs of are decent quality! :wink:

https://amzn.to/2wuiaU5

Thanks in advance if anyone cares to purchase one! I am trying to make it to some big launches this year to shoot some cool videos and this would help offset the cost for sure!

Braden

Tobor

Get your peanuts....
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Well.... I've added one Core Inspector version to my shopping list. Will purchase soon.

UPscaler

Reaction score
Annnd another one. Got bored today and hopped on the design software.

rocketscienceshirt.jpg

https://amzn.to/2kTsyMy

I don't plan to post every time I release one, but rather periodically post batches of new releases as I finish them. Thanks again for those who have purchased them! Hope to see you at NXRS and AIRfest!

Braden

CPUTommy

Thrust cures All
Reaction score
I so love these designs.. I'm purchasing one when I get home..

Believe it or not.. I'm certified.. frigging love it. !!!

Keep UP the awesome work.

jnelson

Reaction score
Received mine today, looks great. Just in time for a launch next week.

memcbride

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Ditto. Received. Looks great. Will wear to launch Saturday!

UPscaler

Reaction score
Big news for Impulse Designs! All the most popular designs have been moved over to Teespring, due to Amazon quality issues. This means they are available on hoodies, phone cases and stickers now too!

Any shirts purchased between now and September 1st will come with a free digital copy of my LDRS 38 video.

https://teespring.com/stores/impulsedesigns

Braden

UPscaler

Reaction score
It's been a while, but I have launched another awesome T-shirt design, accompanied by shirts, phone cases, and just about anything else you could imagine.

I'm only going to leave this one up until Friday August 6th, because I'm a little bit afraid of a certain company not being too fond of my parody art.

Until then, use the code NEWTON for free shipping on any product throughout the Impulse Designs webstore!

Braden

Attachments