Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
rocketry black small sized.jpg

(2 by 4 inches)

The long awaited Rocketry Stickers are now back in stock. Two of these will be sent to new and renewing Supporting Members.

In honor of the stickers, and Canada Day and Independence Day, the Supporting Membership for one year is reduced from $19.95 to $14.95 during the month of July.

So, get the Rocketry Stickers and help the TRF while this reduced price is in effect!

Click HERE and follow the links, the price has been adjusted on the drop down menu.

(monthly payments will remain the same cost, but will get stickers, too).

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Please private message me your mailing address.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
Reaction score
Cool! Running out from last order from Kevin. i even sent one to a buddy in Britain. Next paycheck I'll re-up for a year (hell, I don't even guy green bananas anymore!)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
A question came up about renewing now and how it would effect your Supporting Membership time, would it add a year on or just change the date and effectively loose a few months. If you have this issue and want to take advantage of this, send a Private Message to me, I'll check your end date, and then we can make sure that the new Supporting Membership will be a complete year added on to your Supporting Membership.

For Lifetime members that have become a Lifetime during 2016, send me a Private Message and I'm sure we can work something out for you.

ksaves2

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
How about an order link for a "lifer" if we want a few even though we signed up in the past. I said "order" link and not expecting it to be free. Kurt

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Let me see about that by tomorrow evening. I will be busy tomorrow away from computer until later in the afternoon or early evening. But, I'll see about getting something fixed up.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
One week left for the reduced price. And if you are adding to a ongoing year Support, I'll make sure that a whole year is added to that one.

If you are a current or joining Lifetime Supporter, get with me via Private Message about stickers.