GO Rocketry South Carolina NOV Research and Sport Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
We will have having a launch this weekend. NOV 12-13.

Please let us know if you plan to attend and what you plan to fly.

Plan to be there. Flying the TV400-2 that I couldn't get lit at the last launch (J135). Ultimate 18 with 7 18 mm E and F motors, min diameter F23 this time with tracker and altimeter.

Will be there on Saturday arriving about noon. Would like to try and certify for Level 2 with my Loc Warlock.
NAR or TRA? Either way, not an issue, but it will help ensure I print enough forms, if you bring your own, fire away.

Sorry to say I'll miss the event due to other obligations, but hope y'all have a great flying day! If anyone stumbles across an unpainted/battle scarred LOC Lil 'Diter with a 38/600 (maybe 720???) case in it, I would be very appreciative, even if the rocket is ruined.

Look forward to the pictures!!!!

Sandy.

Sorry to say I'll miss the event due to other obligations, but hope y'all have a great flying day! If anyone stumbles across an unpainted/battle scarred LOC Lil 'Diter with a 38/600 (maybe 720???) case in it, I would be very appreciative, even if the rocket is ruined.

Look forward to the pictures!!!!

Sandy.
Will do. We now have 4-5 to stumble upon.

Tom: Thanks for producing and sharing this video. It includes my successful Loc Warlock Level 2 certification flight which I now can share with my Grandson thanks to your work. Greatly appreciated!

Tom: Thanks for producing and sharing this video. It includes my successful Loc Warlock Level 2 certification flight which I now can share with my Grandson thanks to your work. Greatly appreciated!
You're welcome. Flying in underwear? (as assembled=naked, primer=underwear, painted=fully clothed :))

Back