Rocketry Programs/Clubs for young'uns near SF?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatgeek

Reaction score
A friend's 4-year-old nephew lives in SF CA. He's deeply into rocketry, including watching launch videos etc. Are there any model rocketry programs for really young kids in that area? Failing that, where are the closest young'un friendly launches to SF. I'm guessing he would really enjoy a club launch, whether it's Class 1 or high power.

Thanks!

A friend's 4-year-old nephew lives in SF CA. He's deeply into rocketry, including watching launch videos etc. Are there any model rocketry programs for really young kids in that area? Failing that, where are the closest young'un friendly launches to SF. I'm guessing he would really enjoy a club launch, whether it's Class 1 or high power.

Thanks!
www.lunar.org

if he's up for a road trip south to Hollister, go to the launch on Saturday morning.

He won't even need to bring a rocket, the club has some extras for give away.

Thanks

Saturday, May 27th, 2023, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm we will host a sport launch at Brigantino Park in Hollister.

LUNAR.org

http://lunar.org/calendar.shtml#nextlaunch
Tony

Hi again, hope you can join LUNAR for the launch tomorrow. The box of give away rockets won't be there, but several folks offered a "ready to fly for a little guy."

Hi again, hope you can join LUNAR for the launch tomorrow. The box of give away rockets won't be there, but several folks offered a "ready to fly for a little guy."
Thank you for the offers! I’m not sure I got info back to his family in time, but I did pass on info for future launches. Hopefully he’ll get down for one of them.

Back