Rocketry Online ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this thread a couple of days ago and didn't respond figuring there would be more chatter. ROLv.1 was my first love as a new BAR and bought some good stuff at very fair prices through the auctions. Alas she went through the change and emerged as ROLv.2, never to be the same again. I also remember a couple of rounds of CPR and surgeries to "Fix" things. During my early BAR years it would weeks before I would turn on my pc and surf. As ROL waned and slowly went into a coma, I surfed farther and deeper until I settled on the island known as TRF. Yorf I knew of, but wasn't for me. May ROL Rest In Peace whether she died peacefully or the plug pulled, matters not. May her child INFOCentral live on guiding all of us into the future.

Would you be talking about Darrell Mobley's old site "Rocketry Online", the one that had all those great Info Central "how to" articles?
That was the "go to' place to learn all manner of High power...years ago, before TRF.

Went the way of Rocketry Planet did it not?

..found this...
https://www.info-central.org/?article=214

Last edited:
Back