Rocketry Links - A little help needed!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm sure many of you have seen my Rocketry Links list in the Coffee House - hope its been usefull to you! Well as with many lists of links they get out of date - this is where you guys come in!

Rocketry Links

I'd be really gratefull if over the holiday period (when you're full of food and all you want to do is visit a load of websites) you would pick a section from the list and just simply check that each link goes where it says and that the website is still there.

Anything that doesn't work just send me a PM saying so or post to *this* thread, if you can find a working address I'd be even more gratefull. Also once you've checked a section if you could reply to this thread it would save people checking the same section twice.

Thanks a lot guys!

Sections Left to be Checked in Red
Shops
Manufacturers (Kits + Other)
Rocket Motor Manufacturers
Rocketry Electronics
National Bodies
Clubs
Events
Rocketry Contests
Information
Plans
Rocketry Software
Personal Rocketry Pages
Miscellaneous
Non-Rocketry Sites

Rocket R & D are gone, or so the last time I checked..

Dunno if it is on the list....

Add Great Hobbies (www.greathobbies.com) and UDISCO (www. udisco.com) for Canadian suppliers (Both with Estes, Aerotech. GH has Skyward and Quest as well..)

Thanks, I've made all the additions listed above.

Hi mike,

PM may not be working so here goes: I've run the list of personal web pages and all were fine with the exception of the last one, clicking for::
Tim Heneghan Photography https://www.seanet.com/~tsh/FRAMSETS...t_Frameset.html
returns::
Not Found
The requested URL /~tsh/FRAMSETS...t_Frameset.html was not found on this server.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.seanet.com Port 80
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also please add to pwp
Andy Turits'
https://www.planetandy.com/bar.html

Thank You and Happy Holidays,
Andy

Back