Rocketry Items AT COST FOR LIFE...Restructured Offer!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CommonwealthRocketry

Reaction score
Dear Rocketeers,

First, this is NOT a come-on! This is a special offer from me, a rocketeer and business owner, to you, offering you a way to get your rocketry supplies AT COST or slightly above...FOR LIFE! There is no scam here and this is not spam; many rocket clubs have long realized the wisdom of pooling their dollars and saving money by buying in bulk and sharing shipping costs. We propose to do the same for you in a slightly different way.

We posted our original proposal on how you could get your rocketry items at cost on 8/19/2012; and the responses we received were fantastic! We listened to your feedback and incorporated them into our new proposal. Here is how you can get your rocketry items at or near cost:

• For a $5,000 investment from you, any rocketry items we carry will be made available to you at our cost.
• For a $2,500 investment from you, any rocketry items we carry will be made available to you at 5% above our cost.
• For a $1,250 investment from you, any rocketry items we carry will be made available to you at 8% above our cost.
• For a $500 investment from you, any rocketry items we carry will be made available to you at 10% above our cost.

You would pay any shipping applicable to your orders. Also, whatever amount you decide to “put in” will be cumulative, and you can work towards the next higher discount amount at any time. In other words, if you put in $1,250 now you can put in $1,250 more at some future date and you’ll receive the 5% above cost terms at that time. You can even stagger the amounts you put in depending on what works best for you. The idea is to afford us the capital we need to expand our operations, increase our buying, decrease our costs and pass the savings on to you. It truly is a win-win situation!

Commonwealth Rocketry is in a unique position right now: domestic sales are good and international sales are really taking off! (Pun intended.) As you may know, we have a warehouse facility that doubles as a retail location in addition to our web store. Since purchasing the company in February, we have attended several launches around the state. We’ve been busy working on the upcoming launch of a new shopping cart design that will leave the old one in the dust. We have worked with NAR, Tripoli, and international governments to open new markets in countries where legal hobby rocketry has not previously existed. In short, we’ve been busy!

I am not content to rest my company on the launch rod, however. In order to continue our growth and to increase our presence as a full line retailer at local and national launches, Commonwealth Rocketry needs to do certain things: 1) Purchase travel equipment that it has previously been renting, and 2) Establish a visible “brick and mortar” store in addition to our “click and order” store. We are passionate about the educational opportunities for students through participation in rocketry, and we have plans to reach out to as many schools across the nation as possible to spark their interest in rocketry. We’re working to increase our sales to TARC teams and we have plans for the development of a scholarship program for TARC teams across the nation wherein the application process is a cross-curricular one. We want to expand to take full advantage of the position we’ve deliberately put ourselves in, and we need to raise capital to do so.

The bank is favorable to our borrowing but, as we are a new entity, there’s always the chance they may turn us down despite our very positive changes, growth, and sales figures. Our prices are good, but we are not satisfied with that, because we know we can make them even better. With greater buying come greater discounts! Our profit margins are not large, and we have no misguided aspirations about becoming rich through this business. But we are passionate about what we do, and about doing it well. We are poised to grow, and the sky truly is the limit!

This is not going to be of interest to the occasional rocketeer, I know. But if you attend monthly launches, if you have several builds going at once and are constantly ordering parts for one rocket or another, if rocketry is your passion and you invest hundreds of dollars each year, or more, this IS going to be of interest to you! I look forward to discussing this unique opportunity with you.

Cheers,
Kyle

All right..now we need to talk.Pm me best time to call. Something tells me the Rocket Queen ('93 Aerostar-a.k.a. Mobile Hanger No. 1) will be stuffed full of goodies and the Viking Princess will be pissed at the only subject (minion?) she has....

Back