Rocketry in Europe

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketeer.taivnaa

Reaction score
Hello all,

Can someone please provide information on experimental rocketry rules and regulations in EU, specially in France?
I am a foreigner living in France and I want to start some experiments on solid propulsion in my garage.
But, I don't know the regulations on experimenting rocketry.
I found some HPR clubs in France, but their site is outdated. I even contacted them with no luck.
Anyone?

Many thanks

Hello all,

Can someone please provide information on experimental rocketry rules and regulations in EU, specially in France?
I am a foreigner living in France and I want to start some experiments on solid propulsion in my garage.
I found some HPR clubs in France, but their site is outdated. I even contacted them with no luck.
Anyone?

Many thanks
Unfortunately the french authorities are not very keen on experimental rocketry and I think that it goes for most west European counrtries so if you want to do it just keep it quiet.

We do rocketry in France but we have to use commercial motors, we also have some altitudes limitations so most of the time french people launch inItaly, Spain, Switzerland etc ... In Europe unlike the US we do not have deserts where nobody lives, it is a lot more crowded here ....
As people said we have 2 Tripoli prefectures and thanks to the PIPs that we have recieved from Tripoli we have managed to develop rocketry a bit.
Those are the web sites:
1st prefecture
https://tripoli.france.free.fr/
2nd prefecture
https://www.rocketry-france.astromodelisme.com/
Boris

Hello all,

Anyone?

Many thanks
Where about are you located in France? if you PM me I can introduce you to some people doing rocketry in your area.

Back