Rocketry Forum logo rocket?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceAXEplorer

Reaction score
Hi!

UM.... Ok weird post...

There was a model rocket kit of the TRF logo designed in 2012. I can't find it anywhere on the net using Google. Does anyone know what happened to it?

Hi!

UM.... Ok weird post...

There was a model rocket kit of the TRF logo designed in 2012. I can't find it anywhere on the net using Google. Does anyone know what happened to it?

I've been doing a little work on a Stomp-rocket version. Parts are designed, plan to print and build one of these days.

Mike

As I recall, discussions were fairly advanced but before anything was produced TRF changed ownership and so did the company that was intending to manufacture the kits. I have no idea where the plans may have ended up or if they survived at all.

That is too bad. I would like to buy one. I really like the logo rocket.

Just got a PM from Team Pemberton!
I'm informed the TRF Logo Rocket is still available for $17,50 plus shipping! :)
I have an infinite supply, (as long my hard drives's don't crash), but it's good news for those who don't!
Eric:)

Sorry for being absent and not answering questions, and for many other things I can't mention without risking an indictment.
Just before ownership of the forum changed I was given exclusive rights to the TRF Logo rocket in all respects. They are available, as Eric stated, for a nominal fee. (Good to hear your dude.) We don't have a page up yet, but it is coming.
We sorta' pre-viewed the TRF rocket at NSL this year. The look caught a lot of attention but the fact that it card stock made some doubt their ability to build her. Don't see the problem as I enjoy card stock modeling, and underwear modeling, but we shan't speak of that.
Was great being at NSL, it was our first event in over seven years! Geeeez.... But we have defrosted the Llamas and un-canned the gnomes. It's good to be back.

Yep! If you're after a TRF Logo Rocket, contact the Llamas over at PemTech. They'll do you right.

I've not built one, but I've looked them over. It's a bit of a challenge if you're not accustomed to cardstock modeling, but the Llamas have done a fine job on this and it's quite buildable even by someone as hamhanded and impatient as me.

-Kevin (who just happened to log in for the first time in months....)

My apologies to Layne for my bad memory. I had it in my head that Carl at Semroc was involved for some reason. Sorry Layne. I'm glad that this thing is still available. As soon as I start building rockets again, I hope I still remember.

Back