• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RocketRage 50, GLR Spherachute 48" and Aeropack 54mm Retainer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jraice

Reaction score
Last of my more pricey goodies to get rid of! Rest is to cheap or old to sell online, locals can come pick it up before its tossed to clean out the old rocket room ;).

Anyways, all three items are brand new, never used.

RRQS50 is obviously a top of the line chute, rocket rage makes some awesome chutes with TONS of drag and they pack super small. Comes in its handy bag and believe it has a swivel attached to it.

GLR version of the 48" spherachute is the same great spherachute plus a handy carrying bag and a very sturdy swivel on the end.

Aeropack is, well an aeropack! 54mm, phenolic/FG size, glue mount (not bolt on).

I'd like to get close to retail price for these items as they are all brand new but make me an offer and Ill see what we can do!

Paypal preferably.

How many do you need H Rocket? Oh and the rocketrage chute is sold.

I might have a few installed on rockets, not really looking to destroy them to sell them but I can sell you the entire 54mm assembly for cheap.

Back