Rocketman Parachutes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

KoboldMeister

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered parachute from Rocketman Parachutes and after some initial delays Buddy and his team were able to get it shipped in time for my launch. He also generously offered me a gift card for my troubles. I very much appreciate the turnaround and would recommend him in the future. 🚀 🪂

Last edited:

Bill S

Reaction score
Might as well do a chargeback on your credit card. Nobody should have to put up with delays like that.

DAllen

Reaction score
I thought Buddy Michaelson was was active on this forum? I know he's REALLY active on Facebook. Maybe try posting on one of the FB groups he frequents?

:popcorn:

Buddy Michaelson

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello please call me 612-599-2292, I am awake right now and will make sure to get this figured out immediately and get the item shipped ASAP. I am so sorry about this. A name/invoice number will help me see what the order was. We have no outstanding orders right now, so there may be a shipping issue or somehow got misplaced. But no matter what I’ll send a 2nd order out today. Thank you

Last edited:

achaskin

Reaction score
After some delays Buddy was able to get my parachute shipped in time for my launch. He was also kind enough to offer me a gift card for my troubles. Issue is resolved and I will be using him in the future. Thanks Buddy!
Was there tracking provided with Your order? I don’t know if I should’ve gotten a shipping confirmation. I’m in no rush but I know how the mail system gets around Holidays.

David Schwantz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a 30' streamer, live 30 minutes away, he said come on down. When I got there he was just wrapping it up. Not any better service than that.