Rocketman Parachutes Black Friday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy Michaelson

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Rocketman Enterprises is having a Black Friday sale with 20% off every product, valid Tuesday, November 20th through Tuesday, November 27th. We are also offering FREE SHIPPING on every order.

Use Code: RMBF18 in the checkout to receive 20% off all products during this exclusive sale.

Check out the sale now at www.the-rocketman.com

Not only do we have this amazing deal, but we have a newly designed website with 86 new products to fit your recovery needs! We have added many new lines of parachutes from Model Rocketry Parachutes, Iris Parachutes, Elliptical Parachutes and much more. In addition, we now carry Kevlar Shock Cords, Y-Harnesses, Charge Wells, Flame Protectors, Chute Releases, Streamers, Swivels and Rail Guides. This is the largest release of products at a single time in our history and we cannot thank the rocketry community enough for the support.

We continue to offer our classic products, and they are now available in larger sizes. Our Standard Parabolic Parachutes range from 1ft to 60ft in size. We also offer custom sizes and lines for any of our products. We are beyond thrilled to be offering rocketeers with the most rugged and strongest products on the market.

On our website, we have included detailed packing and aftercare instructions along with weights and packing volumes for nearly all products. These can be found at www.the-rocketman.com.

If you have any questions about our products, feel free to contact us at 952-881-6260 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to answer any questions or assist in ordering.

My Iris and Elliptical Parachutes are made by us, Rocketman Parachutes. Ours are somewhat similar as the shape and number of lines, but they are much cheaper than Fruitys I believe, and yet much higher quality.

Over every seem is very light webbing that reinforces the parachutes much better, I believe that every seam on a Parachutes should have atleast some reinforcement. Also we don’t use any zip ties such as fruity Chutes, instead the lines are actually sewn together with a heavy duty walking foot. We also use flat Tubular nylon lines that’re 1/4”, So yet they’re light weight and small but much stronger and less bulky. These are just a few of the things why I believe they’re better. Also they’re cheaper because that’s what I believe they should be sold at, it just happened that way based off the percentage that we make off the Chutes. We have the cheapest but most quality Parachutes on the market.

I spoke with Buddy at Midwest Power this year. I love his enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit! With the Rocketman name, he could easily just rest on his father's laurels, but he doesn't want to do that. From what I can tell, he has set far higher goals with this business. Onward and upward Buddy!

I spoke with Buddy at Midwest Power this year. I love his enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit! With the Rocketman name, he could easily just rest on his father's laurels, but he doesn't want to do that. From what I can tell, he has set far higher goals with this business. Onward and upward Buddy!

He’s very kind and nice as well.

I bought a couple of 'chutes from Buddy at MWP. Got a great deal and now have the following sizes in my Rocketman inventory: 4', 6', 8', 10', 14', I like the material, it packs very compactly and has little to no "memory" effect.

I met him at LDRS 37, and that was my impression of him too. He was also cheerful and fun to talk to. I’ll be getting one or two of his chutes for an upcoming project, but the other parts of the project aren’t settled yet, so I don’t know the final weights and can’t pull the trigger on the recovery system yet.

I hope your sale went well. How is the back log of orders?

This was my first time ordering from you and can’t weight to give the new chutes a try! I was a little surprised to see that there was no online way to check the status of an order. Also including free two day shipping sets the expectation of a quick turnaround. I’m honestly not trying to gripe here, just see a situation where additional communication from a vendor could help set expectations ( not that I expected more, but some people’s may not [ I really hate trying to conevey the proper tone and failing] ).

This was my first time ordering from you and can’t weight to give the new chutes a try! I was a little surprised to see that there was no online way to check the status of an order. Also including free two day shipping sets the expectation of a quick turnaround. I’m honestly not trying to gripe here, just see a situation where additional communication from a vendor could help set expectations ( not that I expected more, but some people’s may not [ I really hate trying to conevey the proper tone and failing] ).
Just call them up. Ky always answers the phone & will be sure to answer your questions!

Thank you for ordering from us, I’d say about 60 or so orders have been sent so far and delivered. It’s normally a 2 day turn around but with this many orders it’s almost impossible. I promise that it’ll be worth the wait, btw what did you order? There’s a very good chance that your order is going out today. We’re still working on our website and have many products to add, this is something I’ve been working on for nearly 2 years, and Black Friday has came up very quickly. I’ll be adding the option to pay by PayPal soon along with many other things. I’m taking my time to make sure everything is right, after all recovering your rocket is 50% of the flight but yet the most important part. Thanks so much!

-Buddy Michaelson

Keep up the good work Buddy. Glad to see yaw are growing. I passed on the sale this year but got some chutes from yaw last year, and Ky really hooked me up. I love my Rocketman chutes, no denying the quality and craftsmanship.

My Iris and Elliptical Parachutes are made by us, Rocketman Parachutes. Ours are somewhat similar as the shape and number of lines, but they are much cheaper than Fruitys I believe, and yet much higher quality.

I can vouch for these.. REALLY nice chutes witha HUGE Cd (drag) factor of 2.2 (same as fruity) at a fraction of the cost.

LOVE IT! And if you talk to them, they can even ask you what colors you want used!

Tweeks
President of NRVR.ORG

Back