Rocketman Enterprises

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

StuartL_UK

Reaction score
It's absolutely heartbreaking to post this as our previous experience with Rocketman has been outstanding. I'm hopeful that Buddy sees this and makes it right.

On the 13th December 2021 I placed an order for a number of parts from Rocketman, including some parachutes and some kits, totalling approximately $1000. Starting on 7th January I tried to call Rocketman at least once a week, sometimes multiple times throughout the day in case he was busy. I have contacted him via Facebook personal message and through the Facebook business page. I emailed multiple times.

When I finally managed to get through to Buddy on 20th January I was promised immediate shipment of the parachutes, but I had to chase three more times (across Facebook, email and phone) before getting tracking details. The parachutes arrived (here in the UK) on 3rd February.

Since that time I have called, emailed or Facebook messaged Rocketman at least once a week. Late March I raised a Paypal case because we were not getting any responses and for the next few weeks Rocketman were quite responsive, promising imminent shipment. This finally concluded the day before the PayPal case timed out with Buddy promising that the parts for the kits were in transit and would be with him in a few days. I did not escalate the PayPal case and it timed out without action.

Since then I have called Rocketman at least twice a week, I have emailed approximately once every two weeks and, over the course of the last week, have called at least once a day varying the times of the day in case Rocketman were busy at a specific time. I have left voicemail messages a couple of times identifying myself, giving my email address and the outstanding items, which contribute about 2/3 of the overall order.

David Schwantz

Reaction score
I have had nothing but GREAT CS from Buddy. In fact I ordered a streamer, he said come and get it. A half hour later I arrived at his door and he was just folding it up. I am sure Buddy will get your order done for you.

spigalau

Reaction score
I wonder if Buddy got a little confused - we have a StuartL here in NZ that also ordered a swag of stuff from RM and got the bumsrush getting it shipped to NZ. When it did arrive, the drogue chute was olive drab... perfect for locating in the lush green fields of NZ.

Buddy Michaelson

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
It's absolutely heartbreaking to post this as our previous experience with Rocketman has been outstanding. I'm hopeful that Buddy sees this and makes it right.

On the 13th December 2021 I placed an order for a number of parts from Rocketman, including some parachutes and some kits, totalling approximately $1000. Starting on 7th January I tried to call Rocketman at least once a week, sometimes multiple times throughout the day in case he was busy. I have contacted him via Facebook personal message and through the Facebook business page. I emailed multiple times.

When I finally managed to get through to Buddy on 20th January I was promised immediate shipment of the parachutes, but I had to chase three more times (across Facebook, email and phone) before getting tracking details. The parachutes arrived (here in the UK) on 3rd February.

Since that time I have called, emailed or Facebook messaged Rocketman at least once a week. Late March I raised a Paypal case because we were not getting any responses and for the next few weeks Rocketman were quite responsive, promising imminent shipment. This finally concluded the day before the PayPal case timed out with Buddy promising that the parts for the kits were in transit and would be with him in a few days. I did not escalate the PayPal case and it timed out without action.

Since then I have called Rocketman at least twice a week, I have emailed approximately once every two weeks and, over the course of the last week, have called at least once a day varying the times of the day in case Rocketman were busy at a specific time. I have left voicemail messages a couple of times identifying myself, giving my email address and the outstanding items, which contribute about 2/3 of the overall order.
Hello please give me a call at 612-599-2292, I am currently traveling, but think the hold up was getting the Showtime kits from Composite Warehouse, I was told they’re on the way to me and will be shipped out very soon, but have no issue refunding your order immediately, thank you!

StuartL_UK

Reaction score
Following the post here Buddy has responded to my Facebook message and has echoed the offer above to sort it out immediately. I am grateful for the immediate response.

I shall update this thread with progress.

StuartL_UK

Reaction score
Hello please give me a call at 612-599-2292, I am currently traveling, but think the hold up was getting the Showtime kits from Composite Warehouse, I was told they’re on the way to me and will be shipped out very soon, but have no issue refunding your order immediately, thank you!
Hi @Buddy Michaelson , I just tried to call but got your voicemail and this time was unable to leave a message as the mailbox is full. I have also responded on Facebook. Refund would be great, thank you!