RockeTiltometer Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockeTiltometer

Dad to the RockeTiltometer series...
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
1637779851427.png

Rocket Electronics is pleased to announce our first ever Spring Easter Special Sale!

1637779851457.png

$54.50 for the RTOM3 and $19.50 for the Logger option if ordered with the RTOM3...

You may see longer than usual turnaround on your order shipment date!

When does the sale start/end and, given the experiences many have had with "Black Friday" pre-sales, roughly how much longer than usual?

Having trouble opening website. Image will not load--receive a "Not Authorized" message when attempting to load images. Video deomonstration will not execute, and Store will not open. Maybe they're on to me.....

Why do you have to purchase the unit to download the manual??

I am interested in the device but I would like to understand how it actually works. All the website tells you is that it monitors tilt and allows or denies an output based on predefined parameters. But what it doesn't explain is how this unit is to be implemented. Does it perform as a "man in the middle" providing dry contacts and you need a primary flight computer that takes care of the firing circuit(s)? Or does the unit perform as its own flight computer where you program this to perform staging and it uses its accelerometer, pressure sensor, timer to determine altitude/time/something in order to fire the outputs?

Back