Rockethead Rockets May be delayed for personal reasons!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
We have received a phone call that my wife's Mother has less then a year to live. She need a lung transplant but she is to week so there looks like there is nothing they can do for her. I am tryiong to work on orders but it is a real slow going as I am trying to be there for my wife and daughter. We are alos putting our contest on hold for a while. I am hoping to be back to normal by the begning of next week at the soonest.

Sorry for any delays:
Tom, Mona and Gabby Priest

Sorry to hear about her illness. Please pass my thoughts on to your wife. Take care of your family and hope you are back soon.

Tom,
As I wrote you in my email, I do not want you to worry about orders at this point. Please spend time with your family. After all, they are the most valuable thing. I am sure everyone will agree with me on this one. Our prayers go out to you and your family...
-Patrick

Let us know if there's anything any of us can do for you to help out.

I haven't forgotten about the test I'm to do on your chutes. I just haven't found them in the packed stuff yet.

Sorry to hear that Tom, I'm sure you and your family are under a considerable amount of stress right now so just get my Lightning Strike out whenever you can.

I hope everything works out for you and your family during this very difficult and trying time.:)

Having been down that road before, I know what you must be going through. Good wishes to you and yours. Let us know if you need anything.

Sorry to hear about that Tom. If there is anything I can do just send an e-mail. If there was anyway I could help sell your stuff and fill your orders, I'd be glad to help.

My thoughts are with you and your family, Tom.

bmhiii

My thoughts are also there Tom. I understand what its like-going through it before.
may GOD bless
Hobbyman

Tom

May I offer my prayers to your family and yourself. Buisness will wait your family is always #1. I dont think anybody would be upset about a late order or delay.

Thank to you to all of you for your concerns. The first shock is over and it is getting back normal some what. I am still working on the order but still is kind of slow. We are also working on getting back to Michigan for the holidays.

Again thank you

Originally posted by rocket trike
getting back to Michigan for the holidays.

Again thank you

didnt know you were from the fine state of Michigan, I knew there was a reason I liked you Tom:)

Go Blue

Back