rocketguts.com grand opening!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketsonly

Reaction score
Hey all. We've finally got our TARC team's website, www.rocketguts.com up and running. We are still debating if we should sell precut rings and vinyl decals. After all, we don't want to spend too much time on the store rather than the competition itself. We don't have a shopping cart yet, but if we won't be selling precut goods, then there shouldn't be a reason to have a cart. So as of now, just send us an email at [email protected] if you all would like something or not. Oh, we will also post some pictures of finished products as well! And instructions on how to apply the decals, hopefully even a short movie.
Check it out!

Minor comments, use or not at your whim...

Bright red is too much for a background. You want something less intense (although avoiding pink is probably good ;) Try ff6633 for a sample of a less intense color, or go with a darker red and light colored text.

border=0 cellpadding=2

On the about page, you have one case where the text says "E04 - E05" because your editor included some microsoft-only characters.

glad I didn't have my new glasses on when I looked at your site, I might have been blinded.....please tone that RED down some....otherwise a great looking site taking shape ...

the red isnt that bad, better than white, but I think the best to look at is black, so easy on the eyes

Hey Ryan, when are you going to use that "beat.gif" for your avatar?

Back