Rocketfun.com has free shipping right now!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LtSharpe

Reaction score
This is in case no one has noticed this on their site. Normally shipping is like 7.50. Their prices are pretty good. I have ordered from them and they have very good customer service.

In other news Michaels is going to have a 'special ad insert' during the middle of the week in the paper. I don't know what it will be but I'm hoping for 50 percenter or something better :) Usually you get 40 percent coupons on the weekend but 50's are worth buying multiple papers for 50 cents a piece to just keep going back.

I asked the clerks about this and you can use as many coupons as you want in one day as long as you come back into the store each time... meaning they don't want you to use more than one coupon at a time in line. Now some stores may get picky about this,, the info on the coupon actually says one coupon per customer per day but they don't seem to care at the store. They told me, 'We're not going to prevent you from coming in!" :))))) I just buy my item, put it in the car, come back and get another.(We get two newspapers here,, both have the coupon).

With the 40 percent coupon a flight pack iwth tax is about $35.46 A bit much but not horrible. Still cheaper than buying the same number of engines in the 3 packs at walmart. If you have a 50 percenter then things get really nice. You're looking at around 29 dollars and change for a flight pack.

The coupons are great for buying D's and C11's Makes it very cheap. Also their 4 pack mini engines are very nice with the coupon.

Normal retail price on the flight pack is 54.99 here which must be fullretail or something. I wrote a letter to the corporate office about this to ask why they price them higher than everyone else,, local hobby shops included.

Imagine if they sold the flight pack for 45 or 40 dollars! Then with a 40 or preferably a 50 percent coupon you'd be in hog heaven :)))) It's worth it to buy papers from stands just to get the coupon when the 50 is in there.

Back