Rocketarium KSR-420S - 3x18mm cluster

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a small update. I finally launched this one a few weeks ago and it was awesome! It flew beautifully straight on 3 A8-3s and recovered nicely. Next flight I'll take a video. Oddly enough, the day I launched, this was the only one I didn't get a video for, haha. Probably go B6-4s or B6-6s next time. It's not a heavy rocket, so that should be entertaining enough. C6s would probably put it well out of sight.

Just a small update. I finally launched this one a few weeks ago and it was awesome! It flew beautifully straight on 3 A8-3s and recovered nicely. Next flight I'll take a video. Oddly enough, the day I launched, this was the only one I didn't get a video for, haha. Probably go B6-4s or B6-6s next time. It's not a heavy rocket, so that should be entertaining enough. C6s would probably put it well out of sight.
Rocketarium does have some solid kits - my Viking VK-7 is roughly the size of the KSR but it’s a 2 motor cluster. Launched once on two C6-5s at a club launch - if it’d been on the cow pasture I use at home it’d been gone into the bordering woods, two C6s really sent it up there so your KSR is going to get some altitude on three! Nice build - looking forward to seeing the next launch.

Rocketarium does have some solid kits - my Viking VK-7 is roughly the size of the KSR but it’s a 2 motor cluster. Launched once on two C6-5s at a club launch - if it’d been on the cow pasture I use at home it’d been gone into the bordering woods, two C6s really sent it up there so your KSR is going to get some altitude on three! Nice build - looking forward to seeing the next launch.

Yeah, I have a bunch of them, primarily all their Black Brants, haha! They were the first ones I did after Estes. They're nice quality kits and I love all the semi-scale stuff.

Back