Rocket Wraps from stickershock23.com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well after a suggestion from a loyal TRF'er Stickersock23.com is proud to announce.

Rocket Wraps
this is a huge page, so be patient, it will take a little time to load

These are simple, they are different patterns and designs, that you can wrap a rocket in for a custom look.

Ordering is pretty simple, go to our website. find a wrap you like, choose a color, then contact me, tell me what size tube, and how big you need it.

I will create a preview and send you a quote!

as always these are covered by our "Crash protection warranty" so they are guaranteed to look great on your rocket for years to come!

Flame wraps are coming soon too! so check back often.

I'd also like to announce our newest decal set at this time.
Part of our "ESTES EXOTIC" line.
Argosy

Thanks for looking and remember.
"Never fly Naked!"

mark

Mark, they look great!

If i may.. Make them slightly (oh so ever slightly) wider than they need to be, so they have a very slight overlap. Better to have the overlap, than the dreaded 1/64" seam where they don't match up! (due to the tube dia being just slightly oversized!)

Mark, they look great!

If i may.. Make them slightly (oh so ever slightly) wider than they need to be, so they have a very slight overlap. Better to have the overlap, than the dreaded 1/64" seam where they don't match up! (due to the tube dia being just slightly oversized!)

I typically add about 1/8" or more as an overlap on any decal set I do. That is why on my website I ask for an exact circumference. tube sizes vary so much depending on what kind of tube, what has been done to the tube (fiberglass etc) and what finish.

I just added a few more wraps.

Remember any of these can be customized to fit any rocket.

If you dont see what you want. you can always contact me and tell me what you need! I will make it for you!

mark

Back