Rocket woman . Com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowpuller

Reaction score
I just found the Rocket Woman website today. The products appear to be identical to the Rocket Man products but slightly cheaper.

Anyone know the story?

Last edited:
Ugly divorce a number of years ago. Evidently she left with some rights to the product and has done business consistently for many years.

Some of the parachutes are ok and others are too thin to use.

Ugly divorce a number of years ago. Evidently she left with some rights to the product and has done business consistently for many years.

Sure hope this thread is allowed to die a quick death, as those whom know the details know, and those whom don't have no need to ask for them to be further published on this forum...

Sure hope this thread is allowed to die a quick death, as those whom know the details know, and those whom don't have no need to ask for them to be further published on this forum...

I was satisfied with the response from dixontj93060, but honestly, you made this thread much more interesting. I am not pursuing this as its none of my business, but if you wanted it to die a quick death you shouldn't have posted what you did.

I was satisfied with the response from dixontj93060, but honestly, you made this thread much more interesting. I am not pursuing this as its none of my business, but if you wanted it to die a quick death you shouldn't have posted what you did.

+1, bring out the paparazzi!

Good to know you were satisfied--mission accomplished. Shouda-coulda-woulda, is a matter of opinion and yours is noted.. Now back to our regular scheduled programming...:facepalm:

It is a thread in rear closure for AT motors that has an integral three hole flange for retention. I have a 29mm and a 38mm.

Yes, I have the flange retainers for 29, 38, & 54... What I'm looking for is a similar one for 75mm snap ring motors... One that slips over the OD of the case, retaining the motor by mating against the motor retaining ring.

If you ever want to unload those flange closures, let me know...

In particular, these

21-67-large.jpg

Last edited:
Back