Rocket web page lost help me find it!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketman 13

Reaction score
Hey guys the other day I think it was in the high power rocket section I saw an awsome rocket someone was going to make but I can't find it any more.It launchs from ships and has little air ducts that th fins are atached to and it had the plans and info about.Can you please post it below on were its at and the name of the post. Thanks Rocketman 13

Wow, I'd love to build a scale HPR version of that. What looks like an electrical conduit coming from what looks like a payload section is pretty darn convienient.;)

I'm in communication with a guy at orbital about scale data on this thing. He's trying to find out how much he can release. It's a new rocket and probably largely protected by patants and having proprietary tech on board. He knows I only need surface detail and he's familiar with scale modeling. He's been very helpful and curteous so far. I do plan to post to the forum whenever I get some good info on the Coyote.

Peace :cool:

Mike

Here's a RockSim file I kinda worked up on the Coyote, assuming a very "Terrier" like booster and using solid "conduits" on the sustainer. It's 8" booster, 6" sustainer, with 3x 75mm in the bottom and 1x 75mm in the top.

Hope this is somewhat intersting... Eric and I were pondering this project before we got focused on our minimum diameter N birds... perhaps we should try a 16" booster with a 12" sustainer... hmm... :D

Man if I go full scale on that thing sombody would think I am a terrorist.Also I emailed Mike at Binder Design to see if he would start making a kit for it.Still waiting for a response. Thanks Rocketman 13

Back