Rocket Travel Carrier

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csoechtig

Reaction score
I want to build something to fit in the back of my SUV for carrying/stacking several large rockets. I've seen examples made of PVC. Please share photos I can use as inspiration for my design. Much appreciated!

First, you'll need to determine how many rockets you want to be able to transport. This will help you decide the size and number of shelves or racks needed. You'll also need to consider the size and shape of your rockets, as well as any other gear you might want to bring along (such as a launchpad, controller, etc.). Keep in mind that you can always modify an existing design to suit your needs better or even create your unique design from scratch. I bet you're not going on a vacation with that, lol. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
First, you'll need to determine how many rockets you want to be able to transport. This will help you decide the size and number of shelves or racks needed. You'll also need to consider the size and shape of your rockets, as well as any other gear you might want to bring along (such as a launchpad, controller, etc.). Keep in mind that you can always modify an existing design to suit your needs better or even create your unique design from scratch. I bet you're not going on a vacation with that, lol. Cheers!
:welcome:Evan to the forum.

Back