:-) rocket stand

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No thanks... My mom would make a corpse out of ME if she saw that lying around....:eek:

HHEHHEHEHEHHEE... Temting... But my mom wouldent let me no matter what the cause. She only didnt flay me alive for the arrow in the ground trick because she doesent know about it! She doesent believe in scaring little kids.... Shes no fun on halloween....:mad:

But I know EXACTLY where to hide with my arrow THIS year... We live in a new house, and there is a path leading from a subdivision (with some kids, who are the correct age to be scared...) to our house... I will just lie in the middle of the path with the arrow stuck "through me"...:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

you lose all the detale in the pic SORRY

ask my buddy Vicious he seen them up close .

/barfs into trash can

This is supposed to be a family-friendly place! Ewwwwwwww!!!!!! Do you want to ship one of those over here? I could put it on a spear with a sign saying "tricker treaters beware" next to the path! (and me with my arrow...)

want 1
i'll send u 1

but 1st put your mommy on so i can ask her

LOL Just imagiane the look on the postman (mailman) if the box fell open and that rolled out!

Joking, joking... And I *REALLY* dont wanna put my mom on TRF...:eek:

That would get almost as good a reaction as that guy who mailed himself across the country and pried open the box while the mailman was still in the yard!:D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Neil
if you want one i'll send you one
i got 3 of them so far
i need more room for rockets

Wait a sec... Do what today? Let one roll out of the box while you are "trying to ship it"? dont try it, you proabably dont want to know that the inside of a machine gun's barrel looks like!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :kill:

Man I am adding a lot to my post count today!

Besides, even if my mom WOULD let me get a book or something so I could make my own, it says they cost $50-$100 to make... and if someone my mom didnt know shipped a head to me... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Itd be SOOOOOO funny to put an arrow through one of those thingds!

LoL Neil, you'll have made 1000 by tonight I reckon :p It would be even better to have a body to go with it!

Who?

/cluelessly scratches head

Yeah, I am going for a thouasand tongiht, baby!:cool: :cool: :cool:

My dad says "NO WAY"! Hes no fun sometimes... So I guess your stuck with 3 corpse heads. Sorry.:(

Yeah, I guess I did... I still only have 1/3 what Jim does... ;) Dont worry, I wont try to beat him today....;)

I know what the iron maiden is... That coffin with the spikes in it... OUCH.

Or are you reffering to some band I dont know about? Im really stupid in the music world, car world, and popular culture world. Cut me some slack;)

LoL Phil Gerringer is going to see them in concert with his son in the next 2 weeks... Lucky! I missed them last time they came here :(

Back