:-) rocket stand

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corpse

Reaction score
new rocket stand just finished it
what you all think ?
i had help from my 8 year old .
she did most the work.

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!:cool: Thats cool! How many rockets can it hold?

Some kind of comment about 'having a headache' seems in order.
If you follow this idea for a Fat Boy stand, would that give you a migraine?

Im guessing... I wonder what would happen with a full scale Nike Smoke:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OK! that will do! You could put an L3000 in it! Now *THAT* is a rocket!:D

:eek: Poor guy, that must've hurt when the rocket hit him :p

Worth a shot! Its already dead (I hope)! You cant kill it!

Dude, that is sick. Though I suppose it could be worse if you were, say, a proctologist. :D

Id prefer a scalpel for MY brain surgery, thanx!:D :eek: :kill:

Neil

One entry found for proctology.

Main Entry: proc·tol·o·gy
Pronunciation: präk-'tä-l&-jE
Function: noun
Etymology: Greek prOktos + English -logy
: a branch of medicine dealing with the structure and diseases of the anus, rectum, and sigmoid colon

you asked !

OMG that pics DISGUSTING! I was EATING when I saw that, you twisted fiend! :p ;) :kill:

I wish I hadent asked....

Oh man, I think I just got the joke... Thats sick humor! That *WOULD* hurt....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OK. Im callin the cops;) . *HOW* long have you had that thing sitting in your basement? Since last halloween?:eek:

WoW that is a sick website! That looks really realistic though. Now you need some blood oozing down from where the rocket goes in :p

LOL... That *IS* a sick website! I want one!:cool: For next halloween... I wanna scare some KIDS!!!!!

Last year I took an old arrow, stuck t in the ground, and lay down so the arrow was right under my armpit. Then I stuck so leaves in my shirt cuffs so it looked like I was a little dummy some kid put together. It was SO fun!:cool:

LMMFAO @ Neil

my kid (Anna) shes 8 last month read the book for a reading asignment for school. her mom was not happy but thats what she picked out to read LOL
have not made the body yet maybe this summer

Back