Rocket shirt

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dear beloved would be spastic if I even dreamed of going out of the house with that on. She has an aversion to anything flashy or unusual. So good boy that I am, I try to be outrageous as often as I can...

Once my wife & I were shopping and she noted I needed a new pair of loungewear shorts for the evening (basically one step up from boxers, for like between shower and bedtime). So we hit the racks and there were plain, pattern-type prints, and all of a sudden a NASA - Space Shuttle print! I could not be dissuaded, much to her chagrin! (Yes, I'm a bit of a stinker).

TRF should have a T-Shirt. Put a big rocket logo in the back, and a small “TRF” print in the front where a polo shirt has a pocket. Get inspired by skateboarding T-shirts, they know how it’s done.

1611256049086.jpeg

I’m not a huge fan of polyester and spandex blends, but maybe the fabric takes the print better than other types do. I’d prefer it in a different aloha shirt type fabric. This shirt is bonkers, but would be good for certain events, like the cocktail hour of a multi-day launch. I have two rocket-themed aloha shirts, but for some reason they’ve gotten smaller...

Never seen anyone over 15yo wearing such shirts. Short-sleeved shirt? I think with long sleeves, darker background, and slightly smaller patterns, it would look cool under a suit. Although who am I kidding. If you're a big fan of the space theme, why not show it off with a shirt. And you no longer need to ask questions about your hobby))

Once my wife & I were shopping and she noted I needed a new pair of loungewear shorts for the evening (basically one step up from boxers, for like between shower and bedtime). So we hit the racks and there were plain, pattern-type prints, and all of a sudden a NASA - Space Shuttle print! I could not be dissuaded, much to her chagrin! (Yes, I'm a bit of a stinker).
There is such a thing as too much information!

(my special present boxers have Snoopy on them;)!)

I make t shirts with my own desighn for family and friends. I made one with this image for my niece, the rocket scientest. It's for wearing on her bad days.

View attachment 450141
I‘ve always wanted a design like that. It’s so niche, most people would have no clue what it means, which appeals to me for some reason. I think Fliskits used to sell t-shirts with that design when Jim Flis was the owner, but I never pulled the trigger.

I just realized you could look at the design two different ways. Obvious one is that you’re unstable. But it could also mean you’re about to go ballistic. :D

I‘ve always wanted a design like that. It’s so niche, most people would have no clue what it means, which appeals to me for some reason. I think Fliskits used to sell t-shirts with that design when Jim Flis was the owner, but I never pulled the trigger.

I just realized you could look at the design two different ways. Obvious one is that you’re unstable. But it could also mean you’re about to go ballistic. :D
I have one stable and one unstable from Fliskits I still wear...

Feel free to use the design to print your own shirts.

Back