Rocket Reviews

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scadaman29325

Catching up and tripping all over myself.
Reaction score
A little slow but catching on...

I had found EMRR before I found this forum, as a matter of fact I think he (Nick) pointed me this way. Now I've just turned my attention back to his site and started learning some really good information. Not only confirming some of the issues with my present rockets, but also seeing good ways to improve the rockets that I am building and finding juicy tid bits about the ones that I plan to buy.

Now, I've started looking up kits that get my attention and using that information to see if they make it to my "to buy" list.

Reading the reviews has actually started me "planning" for that rocket well before its on my workbench (much less in my possesion). Like the review below, I've looked at that rocket for over a year now, but always picked something else. Now I know that I had better plan a solution for the hot ejection gas burning a hole in the BTs.

https://www.rocketreviews.com/reviews/kits/est_gemini_dc.html

This is good site for me as a LP rocketeer and I wanted to pass it on to those of you that haven't used it yet.

Yea, it's the site that I look at to decide about buying rockets. I hear it's shutting down, will it ever be back up again?

Edit 2 minutes after i typed this messsage: Nick, that one had me. Wonder how many more people will fall for that.

I left a message for Nick (i hope the message box really works)... :D I asked Nick to post all the messages that he gets. Bet there are some real winners in there :)

jim

Originally posted by jflis
I left a message for Nick (i hope the message box really works)... :D I asked Nick to post all the messages that he gets. Bet there are some real winners in there :)

jim

The mailbox really works... post where? I guess I could put them on TRF (with the state of EMRR and all).

Nick

Yes, I was one of those that got caught. Very Funny! Great Stuff!

Keith

Nick,

I'm glad that there are still some people out there who are willing to go the extra mile and put out a good practical joke. Seems that these days, anything you do (including nothing!) can get you sued!

I found EMRR before TRF, way back when I was building my very first rocket kits, and have used the reviews and tips extensively.

Keep up the good work!

WW

Back