Rocket Pad Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Stan's Patriot PAC-3 kit about a year and a half ago,
and had many good flights on it until I managed to lawn dart it...

Salvaged the fins and the nosecone, rebuild it as a Patriot PAC-3.1 with twin 18mm mounts... Still in service...

Good product - good service.

Hi tonypv;
I never saw that kit. I was sitting around at my work bench and started to draw the Sunseeker kit. I wanted somthing different! It flys great, shoots straight up. My kits are on ebay under:
myhobbystuff

Thanks for the kind words everone!
Stan

Hobbyman;

My Twin Fin's have always been very straight flyers. I get alot of comments about the design at launches.
You have some interesting kits, I will probably get a couple in the near future. :)

Hi guys/gals! Thought you would like to see the rear of the Sunseeker kit! The wings/fins are basswood.
Hobbyman

All I can say is WOW the "wing" is alot bigger than it looks on the Ebay pictures. Also only one "wing" insted of two like mine.
Looks really kool. :)

tonypv; I forgot to mention that your rocket looks interesting!
Is that a payload rocket?
Hobbyman

I also have the ASRAAM produced by Rocket Pad. This rocket had been on the table for several months. I finally finished it earlier this summer. Flew my first E in it, both impulse and reaload (an AT E18W). It held up well and I am happy with it.

My only beef with this model is that the labels bleed all the ink off in the water before I was able to apply them to the model.

Stewart32 HI!
There were some decals problems 2 years back but have not had any since. Contact me at: [email protected] & we can talk about it. I want the kit to look good!
Hobbyman

Back