Rocket Man (BBC) TV Series

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickc

Reaction score
I recently downloaded the BBC tv show called 'Rocket Man', starring Robson Green and was wondering how many people have seen this six part drama?

My whole family enjoyed it, and found ourselves watching two or three episodes an evening, because we wanted to find out what happens next.

This link, explains what it is about:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/rocketman/

This is a link to an article that appeared in the newspaper about Robson Green and the show. It was also interesting to know he flies not far from where I grew up... before moving to Canada.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-465147/Rocket-man-Robson-Green.html

finally this link, is where it can be downloaded from, assuming you cannot buy the set where you live! If you can, buy it.

Mod Edit: Link Removed.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched it when it was first shown on British TV - i live in England.
i really enjoyed it. i mentioned to me wife that when i snuff it, i'd quite like the idea of my ashes being sent up in a high power rocket, but not quite space (as in the TV show)

i mentioned to me wife that when i snuff it, i'd quite like the idea of my ashes being sent up in a high power rocket, but not quite space (as in the TV show)

I had the same thought about my ashes.. but couldn't get the picture of the rocket blowing up on the pad and people choking on my dust, out of my head.:eek:

I had the same thought about my ashes.. but couldn't get the picture of the rocket blowing up on the pad and people choking on my dust, out of my head.:eek:

Fair point, but on the plus side, you would already be dead!
i guess you would have to build your own rocket well before "the end" and test her a few times.

I saw it broadcast on TVO (TV Ontario).

Pretty good really.

I've told the missus that I want my ashes scattered via rocket. With my luck, I'll suffer the final indignity of "shovel recovery" .:y:

Back