rocket launch on Veteran's Day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketsonly

Reaction score
Hello.

As some of you all may know, November 11th will be Veteran's Day. Because I'm helping out with the event, and because my ex-science teacher/head organizer knew I was into rocketry, he suggested I build and launch a special rocket during lunch (yes, I'm aware of safety issues) before the school band plays. Of course I said yes.

I plan on getting my TARC team to build an exceptionally large rocket (well atleast compared to an Estes one) in order to stir up some excitement. Maybe some kids will get so excited that they join my rocketry club and form a TARC team. There's nothing better than a little competition within the school!

The rocket consists of 72" of 3.9" bodytubes, and will fly on 2x G40's. You think that'll get people excited? Hopefully it'll give off a nice roar so that everyone on campus can hear it (maybe not a good thing, but certainly awesome).

Well, here's a RockSim file of it. By the way, does anyone know how to get a screenshot of the model so that users without RockSim can see it?

All you have to do for a screen shot is push the print screen/sysrq button. It should be in the top rightish of your key board. Then go and push paste in paint.

Originally posted by phaar
All you have to do for a screen shot is push the print screen/sysrq button. It should be in the top rightish of your key board. Then go and push paste in paint.

Thanks!

Back