rocket kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cummins

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you had a flyer or catalog that I might be able to hand out this weekend? We are having a campout with the third to sixth grade boys from the area churches this weekend and I have been asked to have a rocket display there. They want the display to get them interested in the launch in March. I don't know if I will have Internet access so I can't depend on having your web pages up. Please send me links to your websites just in case.

Thank you,

Dale

Just a suggestion:

You may want to re-up this request for advertising material in the Vendors forum with a more specific thread title like "Hey guys, want some free advertising?"

I think what you're doing is great, but putting your request for info here under the title "rocket kit" may get largely passed over by your intended audience.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that was my reaction when I opened this thread expecting to read something completely different.

Good luck!

Dale,

It is probably too late now, but for the future I would have provided you an EMRR on CD which would be great for demonstrations.

Hope it goes well for ya.

Nick

I just wanted to give you an update. We had over 700 kids some most with parents there. I had some dads that were reintroduced to Model Rockets. I do have to say that hopefully some of you that send me your catalogs and flyers will see some sales increase because I came home with no with just rockets in hand. I also hope that the dads will bring their kids out to our monthly launch in two weeks. I know if the kids see some rockets launched they will love it. The rockets that brought the most interest were my Estes V2, Fliskits Deuce's Wild, Binder Design Stealth Jr., and the Estes Gemini DC. I am making a list of web sites to send out to the area R.A. Leaders to disperse to the kids. Again I want to thank the ones that sent me some handouts.

Back