Rocket info

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orbital

Reaction score
Anyone happen to know anything about this rocket.

Name
Make

Thanks

Speak of the devil and he will appear! I just mentioned this rocket on another thread.Now I know that I MUST build it! BTW,where did it come from if you don't mind my asking?

These two models sort of remind me of the ships from the Flash Gordon series and movie. Do you think that was what Estes was going for?

that is a cool looking rocket! how come they don't make stuff like that anymore?

Originally posted by rkt2k1
These two models sort of remind me of the ships from the Flash Gordon series and movie. Do you think that was what Estes was going for?

They do have that old "sci-fi serial" look don't they?

Originally posted by Adam Selene
that is a cool looking rocket! how come they don't make stuff like that anymore?

Because nobody watches those old "sci-fi serials" anymore? :(

Originally posted by sandman
Here ya go.

Fairly easy to duplicate. the tail tubes are BT-3"s and there is a lot of "paper work" with the windshield and some other parts.

The Space Cruiser Excalibur is the "Good Guy".

https://www.dars.org/jimz/est1339.htm

Don't forget the "Bad Guy"!

https://www.dars.org/jimz/est1345.htm

Here are mine.

I've been scheming about this build for a while now.In fact I am also starting to give thought to an upscale Dragonship based around an old Estes Broadsword cone I have left over.Thanks to a combo of an E-15-4,a stock shock cord,a stiff breeze and an outdoor concrete basketball court that Broadsword is now just an Estes Bro.....!These are also two which I plan to keep upscaling.One day maybe I'll be able to pull off a duel N powered drag race between the two.:D :cool:

Thanks so much guys..

I am in the planning stages for building a 4 inch upscale of both...

Back