Rocket house

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Reaction score
I got a small house on my property that will be for building and storing of rockets Im looking for a cool name to give it. Like Area 51 or something. What does everyone think? Any suggestions

Area 51 sounds nice , or Military Ammunition Base ;-)
-Karl

"Bowhunter Rocket Works"

"Bowhunter R&D Facility"

"The Crayon-ator"

"The Bowhunter's Doghouse if he Glasses another one of the Mrs. Bowhunters tubes Facility"

"3FNC R&D"

"4FNC R&D"

"The Shack"

Originally posted by Johnnierkt

"The Bowhunter's Doghouse if he Glasses another one of the Mrs. Bowhunters tubes Facility"

I vote for this one!:D

Another suggestion: "Kazinsky" :eek: :D

The mrs. want to get a new computer I like that idea so I will take mine to the house and put rocsim on it so I will be able to really make the house (Im leaning towards Area 51 unless any one can give more suggestions) like a real cool rocket construction and desighn facility

I can't remember who originally suggested it, but I thought the name "Skunkworks" (The Lockheed Martin development facility) sounded quite cool!

Phil

Also can't go wrong with Peenemunde, The Silo (my personal favorite..."Hey honey - I'm headin' out to the Silo...be back in the mornin'!), Hangar 18...

Originally posted by WiK
I can't remember who originally suggested it, but I thought the name "Skunkworks" (The Lockheed Martin development facility) sounded quite cool!

Phil

I think I might have mentioned that one in the other thread...lol

..the dog house..
except in this case, I wouldn't mind being in the Dog house......lol

Originally posted by cls
c'mon guys, it's gotta be "The Office".

My thoughts exactly. Saw a boat a while back that was called that. Can't you just hear it? "Honey, I'll be home late. Gotta spend some extra time at The Office."

WW

" The Lab "

" The Boys Room " or " Little Boys Room "

" The Earth Facility "

" The Rocket Factory "

" The BowHunter Propulsion Lab " or " BPL "

" Goddards House"

I've seen "The Office" on boats, and it's the name of a bar too.

... how about Vehicle Assembly Building?

like the really big building at Cape Kennedy.

Originally posted by Bowhunter
I got a small house on my property that will be for building and storing of rockets Im looking for a cool name to give it. Like Area 51 or something. What does everyone think? Any suggestions

The traditional name for an ops building at a launch facility is "the blockhouse".

But I'm thinking "Area 52" (better than Area 51!) would be catchy.

The Bowhunters hideout.
Ammo dump.
The big bang.
Acme rocket works.
Home.
The outhouse.
The lab.
Hell (as in go to).

David

Originally posted by Bowhunter
How about

R.C.F Rocket Construction Facility

Nah. The Silo. I'm sticking with that...lol

Bowhunter's Tiny Anorexic Hideout
Sherwood Forest (being a bowhunter, it seems to fit)
Launch Control
Wallop Island
Deep Space Nine
The Outpost
Bowhunter's Retreat

Back