Rocket Guts, like it?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketsonly

Reaction score
Hey all. My TARC team has come up with a few names for our fundraising store. Just to name a few, Custom Cut Rockets, Rocket All Night, Turbans Bombs and Stuff (just kidding, maybe it will get us some publicity? didn't mean to offend anyone by the way), and my favorite, Rocket Guts. So what do you all think? We are currently designing a web site, and hope to have a domain and everything by two weeks time!

Same theme but more chickenish.

RocketGizzards

sandman

Originally posted by rocketsonly
Hey all. My TARC team has come up with a few names for our fundraising store. Just to name a few, Custom Cut Rockets, Rocket All Night, Turbans Bombs and Stuff (just kidding, maybe it will get us some publicity? didn't mean to offend anyone by the way), and my favorite, Rocket Guts. So what do you all think? We are currently designing a web site, and hope to have a domain and everything by two weeks time!

Rocket Guts is definitely cool.

But how about "Suspicious Unattended Package"? Just think of the excitement your shipments will cause when you have that in GREAT BIG LETTERS on the return address.

Hey all, thanks for such the great feedback. My TARC team will be having a meeting today and start both on the website and our first dual stage rocket! Yippee!
Thanks.

Hey, Dynasoar, congratulations on the 300 posts!

Hi there,
Just wondering if you received my two email inquiring about a quote for some laser fin/strakes cutting? I've emailed you on at least two occasions asking you for a quote and haven't heard from you?

Please advise...

Jim H.

Sorry Jim. Our sales/fundraiser manager has been having a difficult time checking emails. I think her interest in the team is wanning, and I'm going to be forced to check it from now on (more than likely).

Latest posts

Back