Road Trip: Space Port

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just amazed at the the builds and payloads. The rockets are quite impressive.

Good to meet you today at SAC Chuck . Also caught up with a few other members over the past day or so. It's good to put faces to names.
I am really looking forward to making this a yearly trek. I too met a bunch of folks that I only knew through electrons prior to today.

Houston is not worse than I saw today,
Apparently you have never driven in Houston on I45 (or anywhere near it) at what is euphemistically referred to as "rush hour".

This is the only approved vehicle:

M1A1.jpg

Did you go straight through on I10 or did you come through DFW on I30/I20?

I am the mentor for the Citadel who is competing in the Spaceport America Cup. I am pretty proud of these guys. They are one of the smaller clubs and have done a great job flying and planning in prep. I can't wait to see their flight.
Hi CW,

Can student teams competing in the Cup use commercial airframe tubing (say from Composite Warehouse) for their vehicles or must they make their own tubing? Thanks!

Jack

Hi CW,

Can student teams competing in the Cup use commercial airframe tubing (say from Composite Warehouse) for their vehicles or must they make their own tubing? Thanks!

Jack
They can use commercial tubing.

Hi CW,

Jack

Most do.

Back