FOUND Roachwerks Nike-Hercules Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

NOLA_BAR

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Interested in buying the 4x18mm and/or 4x24mm versions. If anybody is interested in selling. Thanks!

NOLA_BAR

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Still would like to buy one or both of these kits. Thanks!

Daddyisabar

Oddrocs Rule!
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Not many around anymore. After half a dozen launches my 24mm is getting a bit long in the tooth from cluster burn and other flight dings. Should have bought two back in the day!

NOLA_BAR

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Not many around anymore. After half a dozen launches my 24mm is getting a bit long in the tooth from cluster burn and other flight dings. Should have bought two back in the day!
Yes unfortunately. Boyce has 3D printed versions, but I just would prefer the have the balsa parts. There is just something to building a kit where someone put in the effort to custom turn the components. I got lucky to get a Roachwerks LJII. Obviously I’m willing to pay $$$.

Daddyisabar

Oddrocs Rule!
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Yes unfortunately. Boyce has 3D printed versions, but I just would prefer the have the balsa parts. There is just something to building a kit where someone put in the effort to custom turn the components. I got lucky to get a Roachwerks LJII. Obviously I’m willing to pay $$$.
Build it. Fly it. You won't be disappointed when all four motors light as it leaves the pad.