• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RMS 29/360 casing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenget

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for an RMS 29/360 casing. If you have a seal disk and closures that would be an added bonus however, I do no want the closures without the casing. Brand does not matter, Dr. Rocket, Aerotech, Rouse-Tech, etc. Any will work so long as they are the Aerotech style. I live near Dallas, TX. Can do cash if it's near by otherwise I have PayPal or can do money order or something that works better for you, whatever works best. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello, I am looking for an RMS 29/360 casing. If you have a seal disk and closures that would be an added bonus however, I do no want the closures without the casing. Brand does not matter, Dr. Rocket, Aerotech, Rouse-Tech, etc. Any will work so long as they are the Aerotech style. I live near Dallas, TX. Can do cash if it's near by otherwise I have PayPal or can do money order or something that works better for you, whatever works best. Thank you!

Mine is new, $55.25 plus shipping. Should be $6.10 for shipping.

Nice, a fellow Texan and near Dallas no less:cool:! Rest assured you're not the only one :wink:. We should connect sometime.

Last edited:
Back