RIP Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecondRow

Reaction score
Goodbye, journalist thread. You had some legs there for a minute, but in the end we all knew it was inevitable. I have to admit, I’m surprised it took this long. When I read your first post, I thought you were dead on arrival. “No way this thing lasts more than half a day!” But you proved me wrong. Good for you.

How you managed to make it this far, I’ll never know. Every day, I’d read a post and think “Yeah, that’ll do it.” But somehow, you made it 8 days and 190 posts before getting locked. And you gave me some great entertainment. Your PAR* was higher than it had any right to be.

So goodbye, friend.

8C0366F4-5A04-483F-B817-1EBDB402F345.gif

*Posts Above Replacement - a legitimate statistic not in any way made up by me just for this stupid post. Regression analysis shows PAR is highly correlated with entertaining threads. As an example, the PAR for this thread will probably be negative.

mo2872

Reaction score
Nice, and you even saluted the deceased with a Fowty of O.E............well played.......

Oh, and.....................IBTL!!!!!! 😅 😅

SecondRow

Reaction score
RIP Whitmer thread. Not sure how you turned to BDSM five posts in, but it was good for a laugh. I’m sorry I missed it while you were around. Get ‘em next time, champ.

SecondRow

Reaction score
RIP Carber thread #2. Even though you were just a rehash of Carber #1, you had something else going for you. More intensity, more heat, more confusing posts. They say a sequel needs to bring a little something extra to keep them in their seats, and you did that. I can’t wait to see how you finish off the trilogy. Maybe a love story?

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Look again. Nothing was deleted. This one is locked though.

Status
Not open for further replies.