RIP Olivia Newton John

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do people know Provo Utah banned her "Let's get physical" song from the radio? True story. Mormons :rolleyes:

RIP - thanks for all the memories.

I had a teacher in high school who told a story about him and another teacher being asked to translate the music at a school dance in ASL. That song played and they translated the intended meaning rather than the literal works and were never asked to sign translations again.

I had a teacher in high school who told a story about him and another teacher being asked to translate the music at a school dance in ASL. That song played and they translated the intended meaning rather than the literal works and were never asked to sign translations again.

LOL. They sound like smart people actually! I'm not allowed to do laundry after I 'accidently' put in way too much bleach! :rolleyes:

Man...

I remember one summer it seemed we couldn't hear anything but the soundtrack for "Grease". The gal babysitting us was a huge fan. But it didn't bother us. The music was fun, and we were kids playing all summer long.

Rest In Peace Olivia... Thanks for the Memories

RIP
Here are a couple of my favourites, probably out of the usually mentioned ones. So many good songs.

I think I really like this one as I am past member of a brass band, so I might be biased in this choice.

Last edited:
Back