Rewards program

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbonerocketeer

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We are pleased to announce a customer rewards program, which started on Jan 1, 2020. All purchases at www.csrocketry.com will earn rewards points which are redeemable as discounts against future orders. There is no fee for this rewards program, and enrollment is automatic. We want to thank you for your continued support. Terms and conditions apply.

Cool! Do we earn rewards points for on-the-field sales, too?

We are pleased to announce a customer rewards program, which started on Jan 1, 2020. All purchases at www.csrocketry.com will earn rewards points which are redeemable as discounts against future orders. There is no fee for this rewards program, and enrollment is automatic. We want to thank you for your continued support. Terms and conditions apply.

:dancingelephant:YAY!!:dancingelephant:

No, right now it is strictly done with the website. Maybe a future addition.

:( Aww..:(

:dancingelephant:YAY!!:dancingelephant:

:( Aww..:(
It is on the list of things to do, just not really high with the other site enhancements Im working on. Plus, the reward for onsite is no shipping and given the newest rate increase...its huge. Hazmat is now $37 per box and my new inbound rate for a dealer shipment is going to be $135/box...looking at other methods for me. Any box over 50lb now has an additional handling fee of $24.

It is on the list of things to do, just not really high with the other site enhancements Im working on. Plus, the reward for onsite is no shipping and given the newest rate increase...its huge. Hazmat is now $37 per box and my new inbound rate for a dealer shipment is going to be $135/box...looking at other methods for me. Any box over 50lb now has an additional handling fee of $24.

Right, right. No worries.
Additional $24....shipping people be crazy! LOL. Can't say when/if I'll ever go over 50lbs. But either way, on-site is usually best for me.

Back