Research, Experimental, and Homemade Motor Topics.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Team,

These topics are reserved for our Research forum which is restricted to US residents. You can have a general discussion in the forum, but when it comes to specific ingredients and formulas, please keep it on the research forum.

To request access:

https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/research-forum-access.177871/
If you have questions, post them in this thread.

Last edited:
Just to clarify: I am not saying you cannot discuss the topics, but please steer clear of how to make, assemble, or ingredients. For example, you can probably discuss sugar motors, but lets not discuss how to manufacture or the recipe.

I already have sent multiple forum conversation requests but no response. Might he be on vacation?

Does this require an actual Facebook private message request? If so how can I find him on Facebook or Facebook PM?

He's on here every day. It is not done through Facebook.
I will look into it.

Team,

These topics are reserved for our Research forum which is restricted to US residents. You can have a general discussion in the forum, but when it comes to specific ingredients and formulas, please keep it on the research forum.

To request access:
https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/research-forum-access.17943/
If you have questions, post them in this thread.
Dear Chuck W Bullet,
Subject:Oxygenated,Controlled Crosslikable,TPE Binder

As there appears to be interest generated on the R.F. forum,in what I have to offer technically on the above subject,and considering Ihave answered questions put to me by Aerotec amongst others,may I ask the following?
How may I proceed on the Research Forum,if, as a non U.S. Citizen,I am not allowed(according to your rules), access to this site ?
Respectfully and with Regards,
Alan R.H. Bullock

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Chuck W Bullet,
Subject:Oxygenated,Controlled Crosslikable,TPE Binder

As there appears to be interest generated on the R.F. forum,in what I have to offer technically on the above subject,and considering Ihave answered questions put to me by Aerotec amongst others,may I ask the following?
How may I proceed on the Research Forum,if, as a non U.S. Citizen,I am not allowed(according to your rules), access to this site ?
Respectfully and with Regards,
Alan R.H. Bullock
Tel:44 1904 448683
Mobile,(Cell) 44 (0) 7977224371

we are restricted by law from allowing access to the research topics so non us citizens are not allowed.

I already have sent multiple forum conversation requests but no response. Might he be on vacation?

Does this require an actual Facebook private message request? If so how can I find him on Facebook or Facebook PM?
Send a PM or Conversation through the forum.

I believe it has to do with ITAR and decision made by TRF owner.
It had to do with ITAR and legal advice I was provided by an lawyer and international trade expert.

Chuck,

What Statute states this ?

What Law is being cited ?

Thanks,

It is the advice I was given when I took the job, and it was confirmed by several folks in academia (on the forum). After multiple requests from folks in Canada and UK, I when out and asked several experts, including an attorney, and they confirmed that it is best to protect the forum from any appearance of "skating close to the line".

If you feel inclined to read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Traffic_in_Arms_Regulations
https://research.mit.edu/integrity-...ormation-documents/export-control-regulations
The bottom line is that we must protect the forum.

Last edited:
Or maybe as long as it doesn't promote dangerous activities... like the YouTube videos of "How to Make Rocket Fuel in Your Kitchen, Right on Top of Your Gas Stove"...
Or smoking while milling black powder. No recommending these two together ever.

If you don't know safe practices, find a mentor, please.

Back