• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold RELOADS (CTI, LOKI, & Aerotech) + HARDWARE for Camden/Freedom Launch May 25-27, 2019

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
LARGE MOTOR INVENTORY FOR SALE FOR CAMDEN, SC FREEDOM LAUNCH ATTENDEES:

I have an inventory of propellant kits and reload casings that I am selling (pre-selling) ahead of the Camden, SC Freedom Launch at the end of this month for delivery at said launch. Yes, the motors that are not “pre-sold” will be available at the launch as I’ll be arriving early afternoon Saturday and leaving at the end of the day Monday. Some of the hardware inventory I plan to bring is for sale on this forum now, so the inventory of hardware could fluctuate by launch weekend. Realize that I’m trying to make this as easy as possible, so go easy on me please! Here is what is available:

RELOADS:
Aerotech (AT): I'm limited to their Hobbyline reloads from 24/40 reloads to 29/40-120 reloads (see the spreadsheet).
CTI: I have reloads from 24mm to 98mm in various propellant types (see the spreadsheet).
LOKI: I have reloads in 38, 54, and 76mm (see the spreadsheet).

Again, see the spreadsheet for what I have on hand. If it's NOT on the spreadsheet, please don't ask me if I have it or if can get it. In other words, if it's not on the sheet, I don't have it, won't have it, and don't want to get it. I'm liquidating inventory...

Most all of these motors are being sold at right around 20% off retail. Some might be 19%, others 21% but the formulas are visible in the spreadsheet I'm attaching here. In short, here's the deal: NO HAZMAT, NO SHIPPING, and NO BS! There is a caveat though:

THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING OF THESE MOTOR RELOADS! Read that again please. NO SHIPPING OF RELOADS!

MOTOR HARDWARE:
I have a few Aerotech motors in 29mm and 54mm (see the spreadsheet)
I have CTI motors in 38mm to 98mm (see the spreadsheet).
All LOKI hardware has been sold...

The spreadsheet will provide notes on condition of the motors (new or used, cleanliness, etc) where I have had the time to do so.

This is for Freedom Launch fliers OR those that are attending and can carry reloads, maybe motor casings, back to you if you’re not attending... My current plan is to have EVERY motor listed on the spreadsheet and in the quantities shown as of the date on the spreadsheet. I may sell some of the motors before I get there, but if you've purchased ahead of the show, they will be pulled from inventory, your name put on them, and they will be available for pickup at Camden, SC.

UPDATE: I'll have a few built kits with me that I'd like to find a home for. One is the Formula 200 that listed here, as well as the Black Star Voyager 2.5x upscale kit. I'll also have a "Behemoth Bertha" (7.5" diameter, 75mm motor mount, stands about 9' tall) and a 4" scale AIM missle. There will be parachutes, some building components, and of course the motors - lots of motors at discount prices...

This is a good opportunity to grab some reloads at a substantial savings! Enjoy!

One last note: READ the spreadsheet please! :) Sam

Attachments

• RELOADS & HARDWARE ONLY 5-21, 4p EST.xls
    54.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
LARGE MOTOR INVENTORY FOR SALE FOR CAMDEN, SC FREEDOM LAUNCH ATTENDEES:

I have an inventory of propellant kits and reload casings that I am selling (pre-selling) ahead of the Camden, SC Freedom Launch at the end of this month for delivery at said launch. Yes, the motors that are not “pre-sold” will be available at the launch as I’ll be arriving early afternoon Saturday and leaving at the end of the day Monday. Some of the hardware inventory I plan to bring is for sale on this forum now, so the inventory of hardware could fluctuate by launch weekend. Realize that I’m trying to make this as easy as possible, so go easy on me please! Here is what is available:

RELOADS:
Aerotech (AT): I'm limited to their Hobbyline reloads from 24/40 reloads to 29/40-120 reloads (see the spreadsheet).
CTI: I have reloads from 24mm to 98mm in various propellant types (see the spreadsheet).
LOKI: I have reloads in 38, 54, and 76mm (see the spreadsheet).

Again, see the spreadsheet for what I have on hand. If it's NOT on the spreadsheet, please don't ask me if I have it or if can get it. In other words, if it's not on the sheet, I don't have it, won't have it, and don't want to get it. I'm liquidating inventory...

Most all of these motors are being sold at right around 20% off retail. Some might be 19%, others 21% but the formulas are visible in the spreadsheet I'm attaching here. In short, here's the deal: NO HAZMAT, NO SHIPPING, and NO BS! There is a caveat though:

THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING OF THESE MOTOR RELOADS! Read that again please. NO SHIPPING OF RELOADS!

MOTOR HARDWARE:
I have a few Aerotech motors in 29mm and 54mm (see the spreadsheet)
I have CTI motors in 38mm to 98mm (see the spreadsheet).
All LOKI hardware has been sold...

The spreadsheet will provide notes on condition of the motors (new or used, cleanliness, etc) where I have had the time to do so.

This is for Freedom Launch fliers OR those that are attending and can carry reloads, maybe motor casings, back to you if you’re not attending... My current plan is to have EVERY motor listed on the spreadsheet and in the quantities shown as of today. I may sell some of the motors before I get there, but if you've purchased ahead of the show, they will be pulled from inventory, your name put on them, and they will be available for pickup at Camden, SC.

This is a good opportunity to grab some reloads at a substantial savings! Enjoy!

One last note: READ the spreadsheet please! :) Sam

Spreadsheet just updated.
NOTE: I'll have a number of items with me besides reloads and motor casings. I'll have some large built kits, parachutes, some electronics (transmitters, GPS), airframe, coupler, & nosecone fiberglass in 5" to 29mm, Bluetube up to 8", and a few other things of interest at discounts of at least 20% off, some up to 50% off... I'll have it marked to avoid confusion.

Back