• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Reloads - Bong/QCRS pickup. N5800+6xl complete motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilled

Reaction score
Selling some reloads to thin things out for a move. These are local pickup only in the Chicago area, including Bong/QCRS launches. All have been stored in a dry lock box in original packaging:

CTI 98mm
  • N5800 - $900 (sold)
    • Reload with 98mm 6XL complete Gen 2 motor hardware with case and all closures - $1500
    • Case and forward closure are new. Nozzle holder and retaining rings have been flown once but are in great condition. I've added a picture
    • I will only sell the case with the n5800 reload.
IMG_2383.jpeg

AT 98mm
  • K1999 - $80 (sold)
CTI 38mm 4 grain, entire lot for $120:
  • I242 White - $40 (sold)
  • I303 Blue - $40 (sold)
  • I223 Skid - $40 (sold)
CTI 38mm 1 grain:
  • 1 x G46 Classic - $20 (sold)
  • 1 x G80 Red - $20 (sold)
  • 1 x G69 Skid - $20 (sold)
Message me if interested. If I don't know you and a cert is required I'll ask for your current NAR/Tripoli card. I'll still be hanging around the Bong/QCRS launches on occasion but won't have my workshop for a while so needing to thin things out. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I’ll take the K1999. Next QCRC launch, June 19 & 20. But I’ll only be there the 20th. Pm me for further details

I added in a 98mm 6xl complete motor hardware as a package with the N5800 reload. I'll only sell the hardware with the reload, but figured someone might be interested.

Is the 98mm case new or used? Is it Gen 1 or 2? Thanks

Hardware is Gen 2. Case and forward closure are new. retaining rings and nozzle holder were used once in another motor. I've updated the post and included an image. Let me know if you need anything else

Is it 1500 + 900 (hardware set + motor) or 1500 for both?

I marked this as sold for now as some reached out to me yesterday and I hadn’t updated yet, but if it falls through I’ll update the post. to clarify though, the 1500 was for both.

Back