Reloadable cases?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cody Webster

Reaction score
I have been trying to buy a reloadable motor case for a while(29 40-120), they are sold out on about every website I look at. Ebay, apogee, sirious, and many other places. Does anyone know why there is a mass problem with availability? Looking for the afor mentioned case but also looking at 24s etc. There just isnt anything available.

I have been trying to buy a reloadable motor case for a while(29 40-120), they are sold out on about every website I look at. Ebay, apogee, sirious, and many other places. Does anyone know why there is a mass problem with availability? Looking for the afor mentioned case but also looking at 24s etc. There just isnt anything available.

Did you try Wildman?

Thanks for the tip, he does have some but doesnt look like any of the motors I am looking for. Do you know what the reason is behind the case shortage?

Aerotech is the single source. They have been behind the curve on hobby line cases for years (one man’s observation, mine :) ). No, I don’t know why. Check Chris’ Rocket Supply.

I would give Tim and Jackie a call. He might have all the reloads you need. The site might not show the inventory. And the Wildman club makes the case $45 and reloads under $11. Saving from the first order will more then cover the club fee. And Jackie always answers the phone when you call.

I would give Tim and Jackie a call. He might have all the reloads you need. The site might not show the inventory. And the Wildman club makes the case $45 and reloads under $11. Saving from the first order will more then cover the club fee. And Jackie always answers the phone when you call.

This is simply not true...2 of the 3 times I've called Tim answered.:D Sorry, couldn't help it, I'll see myself out.

Back