• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Reliable deployment timer with built-in G-switch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jws2560

Reaction score
Just as stated: I am looking for a reliable deployment timer which has a built in G-switch.

I am having a hard time locating anything readily available on the web.

Any help or items for sale much appreciated.
Thanks.

{Also interested in a good Dual deploy Altimeter.}

Last edited:
I've used a Perfectflite timer on a few of my rockets - has worked "perfectly" every time.

Reliable, easy to use, inexpensive - what's not to like?

s6

Why?
Use some smarts instead of static timing which is only valid if your flight follows your sim and your sim is on target...too much to chance....
Use the right tool for the job --- an altimeter.

Yeah, Thanks Fred. I'm now leaning that way.
Any recommendations on a cheaper reliable dual deploy altimeter?
Looking at Adept or perfectflight SL100. Hoping to find something for much less than $80

The Perfectflite Stratologger is an excellent product. So is the Adept 22. Used both many times this year and the only idiot factor is myself.

+1 on the stratologger. I am still flying the beta version, rock steady despite being the altimeter for my junior. Used, abused and put away dirty without as much as a hiccup. PLUS you can't beat the customer service! I once returned a MWAD, told them I had dropped it and broke off the speaker and they still didn't charge me more money - just the standard $5!

Hey, I really appreciate the nice offer. I had just placed an order for the Adept 22 and the timer equivalent a day prior. Good looking out though.
Thanks everyone for your help and advice.

Hey, I really appreciate the nice offer. I had just placed an order for the Adept 22 and the timer equivalent a day prior. Good looking out though.
Thanks everyone for your help and advice.

No problem. I have two and a couple of others are interested

Back