Red River Rocketry "Merlin" ready for flight

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilD

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
In my foray back into building and flying rockets after a 20 year hiatus, I just completed the Merlin from Red River Rocketry for my "back to the hobby" inaugural launch. I picked this one up in 2012 when I went to watch a local model power launch in the area. John Dyers was selling his kits for his Red River Rocketry company. I'm really glad I picked it up at the time. I was a fun build and John really did well on designing these kits. I'm hoping to launch at the DARS HPR in January.

IMG_1747.jpegIMG_1750.jpeg

In my foray back into building and flying rockets after a 20 year hiatus, I just completed the Merlin from Red River Rocketry for my "back to the hobby" inaugural launch. I picked this one up in 2012 when I went to watch a local model power launch in the area. John Dyers was selling his kits for his Red River Rocketry company. I'm really glad I picked it up at the time. I was a fun build and John really did well on designing these kits. I'm hoping to launch at the DARS HPR in January.

View attachment 552295View attachment 552296
Nice Rocket. I've been flying one for a few years. About 2000' on a G76-10.
rocketry 9-18 008.JPG
Jim

Back