Red Glare Dreaming

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

cbrarick

Wildman CT
Reaction score
Just heard about red glare 2021.
March 26-28

Can't wait to get down there on Thursday before and help set up (if you're in the area, you might consider jumping in, it's a lot of fun)
good news! And both me and my son will have our shots (so you won't have to worry about catching distemper or COVID from us)

Not even sure what I'll fly
thinking about breaking out one of my AMW K1000 Skid to celebrate.

8 weeks, 4 days and counting!

The only sad thing is not having Tommy Higgs there.....

tOD

Sinking in the quicksand of HPR
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I would really like to make the trip as well. Dreaming of flying my first "K" motor...

A Person
Reaction score
I will probably drive up and make it. Gonna be a lot of driving for me but will be worth it. Plan on flying more of my EX motors in some new rockets. Also will have my little brother and will fly our Mini Higgs Farm rocket

Antares JS

Reaction score
I've missed out the last three years and there's no way anyone is keeping me away this year.

Hoping to have a new HP rocket ready but we'll have to see about blue tube availability and time.

Bat-mite

Rocketeer in MD
Reaction score
I will only be there on Saturday this year. Started a new job and won't be taking Thursday or Friday off. :( But I have a Loki M3463 and Paranoid Andriod raring to go.

DuctTapeandRocketFuel

Reaction score
With just barely 3 weeks until the big event, I would of thought there would be more talk about Red Glare.

Does anyone know what vendors will be attending, and any big projects in the works?

Crazyrocket

Reaction score
I believe Performance Hobbies and Wildman will be there. Usually OneBadHawk also shows up, but not sure if Ted will be coming or not.