• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Red Der Max

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMW used to sell a Red Max upscale called the FiberMax. I think it was 4”, 54mm. I don’t see it on the AMW site anymore, though. Maybe you could try sending them a note and seeing if they’d do a one-off for you. If you search for fibermax, you can find some build threads on here.

Except for the "correct" blunt rounded nose cone, dead simple to clone. If you go over 5.5", put a 75mm MMT in it :⁠^⁠)

I have an assembled 4" cardboard Red Max with a 29mm mmt and an ebay that I acquired with other stuff from someone leaving the hobby. I'm planning on trying to sell it at Sodblasters this weekend, but if you're interested and willing to pay a reasonable amount plus shipping (which won't be cheap), let me know.

Estes still sells parts and rocketry works sells fins/centering rings that have a 38mm option. You could scratch build another one.

I have an assembled 4" cardboard Red Max with a 29mm mmt and an ebay that I acquired with other stuff from someone leaving the hobby. I'm planning on trying to sell it at Sodblasters this weekend, but if you're interested and willing to pay a reasonable amount plus shipping (which won't be cheap), let me know.
Looking for a 54 mm but thank you!

Latest posts

Back